Check out our auction items and start bidding today! Buy now before it’s gone!
The Dairy Forward auction is a fundraiser for Central Plains Dairy Foundation, a non-profit group whose gifts and grants support the dairy industry in South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. See more about the Foundation.
Show your support for the Central Plains dairy industry by donating something to be sold at the 3rd Annual Dairy Forward Charity Auction. Money raised goes to support dairy scholarships and innovation grants in the region and other Central Plains Dairy Foundation projects.
Online bidding opens March 10 with a “Buy Now” option on select items. The silent auction will be held at the Central Plains Dairy Expo on March 24 and March 25 in the Premier Center. In person bidding will begin when the trade show floor opens, closing at noon on March 25 with item pick up from 1-3pm. Some of the items featured will include wine and cheese baskets, dairy art, concert tickets, hunting and fishing trips, tickets to sporting events, livestock supplies and equipment, and golf outings.
Items from exhibitors, industry, and dairy producers are welcome. We need large and small items. Let us know what you are donating by emailing the Central Plains Dairy Foundation at: email@example.com or call 605-412-8403.
New for the 2021 Auction: Team Jersey vs Team Holstein!
Life-sized fiberglass dairy cows are the least labor-intensive livestock imaginable. Picture them at your home or business today. Enter your bid to show your support for Team Jersey or Team Holstein!
How to Register – Bidding Opens March 10, 2021
- Visit CentralPlainsDairyFoundation.org and click the Bid Now button.
- To register for a bidder number, click on Register Now button.
- Fill out the form and click on Submit.
How to Bid
1. Visit CentralPlainsDairyFoundation.org and click the Bid Now button.
2. Enter in your bidder number, phone number, or email address and tap Go.
3. Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit Continue.
4. Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or category.
5. To place a bid tap on the blue Bid / Info button.
6. Tap on Menu > My Items to view your activity throughout the event.
• I forgot my bidder #? Type your phone # or email address in the bidder # box. Tap Go . You also can tap on the ? for help.
• How do I remove a bid? Right after you place a bid, you have the option to Undo on the confirmation banner at the top of the screen.
• I already selected no or replied STOP to the SMS text message alerts, not realizing that I wouldn’t receive outbid notices. Can I fix it? Yes! Text Start to 56651 to begin receiving these once again.
• Did I win? Once the auction has closed, you can look under Menu / My Items to view everything that you have won / purchased.
If you have issues please contact the Foundation.