What is the Central Plains Dairy Association?
The Central Plains Dairy Association is a non-profit trade organization that works to grow the dairy industry in the Central Plains states through education and communication activities.
Currently our events include:
- The Central Plains Dairy Expo, a trade show held annually in March.
- The Central Plains Dairy Golf Classic, a scramble golf tournament held first Wednesday in August.
- The Central Plains Women’s Dairy Business Conference, a two-day conference held biennially in November.
Did you know the world-renowned Central Plains Dairy Expo attracts approximately 4,000 dairy-focused individuals to its annual event? Interested in exhibiting at the Expo? Check out our exhibitor page.
Board of Directors
The Central Plains Dairy Association is governed by a volunteer board of directors.
- Kristopher Bousquet, Nebraska State Dairy Association, President
- Kari Jungemann, Lazy J Dairy LLC
- Michael Reecy, Farm Credit Services of America, VP Dairy Industry
- Allen Schlenker, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Evan Grong, Valley Queen Cheese Factory
- Tom Walsh, Riverview Dairy
- Greg Moes, MoDak Dairy
- Fernando Diaz DVM, PhD, Dellait – Animal Nutrition & Health
- Stacie De Groot, Gorter’s Clay & Dairy Equipment Inc
- Jennifer Landman, Linde Dairy, LLC