What is the Central Plains Dairy Association?
The Central Plains Dairy Association is a non-profit trade organization that works to grow the dairy industry in the Central Plains states through education and communication activities.
Currently our events include:
- The Central Plains Dairy Expo, a trade show held annually in March.
- The Central Plains Dairy Golf Classic, a scramble golf tournament held first Wednesday in August.
- The Central Plains Women’s Dairy Business Conference, a two-day conference held biennially in November.
Board of Directors
The Central Plains Dairy Association is governed by a volunteer board of directors.
- Olga Reuvekamp, Minnesota Agriculture and Rural Leadership & Hilltop Dairy, President
- Deb Wehde, Agropur
- Allen Schlenker, Howalt & McDowell Insurance
- Gary Vande Vegte, Van Bruggen & Vande Vegte, PC
- Jason Mischel, Valley Queen Cheese Factory
- Roger Scheibe, Midwest Dairy Assoc/SD Dairy Producers
- Christina Zuiderveen, Black Soil Dairy, LLC
- Greg Moes, MoDak Dairy
- Kristopher Bousquet, Nebraska State Dairy Association & Nebraska for Midwest Dairy
- Fernando Royon DVM, PhD, Independent Consultant