The Denny Sanford PREMIER Center offers several options for parking on-site. They have four public parking lots located around the complex that are free year-round (unless otherwise specifically noted during an event). Two lots located just to the north and south of PREMIER Center are generally free and open during the day, but are marked and used as VIP Parking during events.
Parking is available after 5 p.m. on weeknights and all day on weekends in Sioux Falls School District’s Operational Services lot directly west of the complex on Western Avenue. Lanes have been extended on the south side of the venue to allow for more drop off zones.
Additional parking also is available at Earl McCart Fields located a few blocks south of PREMIER Center, as well as on the streets south and east of the facility, allowing people to walk to the facility.
LYFT drivers and riders can use the designated pick-up and drop-off area on the south side of the complex, near the main entrances.
Click here to learn about the many parking options available.
*When using public on-street parking near Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, attendees are asked to be courteous to those living in the neighborhoods around PREMIER Center by following proper parking etiquette:
- Park with the direction of traffic and within 12 inches of the curb.
- Parallel park adjacent to the curb except where diagonal parking is allowed.
- Park at least four feet from vehicles to your front or rear.
- Do not park on the grass.
- Do not park within 30 feet of a stop sign, 20 feet of a crosswalk, or 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- Do not block any part of a crosswalk, driveway, or sidewalk.
- Abide by “No Parking” signs.